In this section, we provide open source codes for stellar collapse and related phenomena. If you would like to host your code on stellarcollapse.org, please drop us a note at .
The following code are presently hosted on stellarcollapse.org:
- Zelmani - Cactus/Einstein Toolkit modules ("Thorns") for 3D stellar collapse and core-collapse supernova simulations
- GR1D - A New Open-Source Spherically-Symmetric Code for Stellar Collapse to Neutron Stars and Black Holes.
- GR1Dv2 - Open-Source Spherically-Symmetric Neutrino Radiation-Hydrodynamics.
- SNEC - The SuperNova Explosion Code
- CCSNMultivar - Multivariate Regression Analysis of Gravitational Waves from Rotating Core Collapse